Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gingerbread cookies & cinnamon fragrance

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, such a beautiful celebration...
I am currently full of early Christmas spirit and wanting to start the gifts already. This year I have a very limited budget because I spent most of it on winter clothes. I only have about $40 but that would not be enough for all the purchases, so here is my idea: everytime I ask my parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts what they would like for Christimas they answer: something made by you.

It usually ends up to be a last minute drawing of a snowman or a small card just saying Merry Christmas with a lot of sparkles.

But...lately D.I.Y has been a little more popular because of people bringing new ideas to the table. I've decided to make all of the presents myself and I'll spend the $40 on the material.

This blog saved my day:
http://www.eatdrinkchic.com <---D.I.Y everywhere! You'll love it.

♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: