Friday, April 16, 2010

I'll take us home.

Its been so long since I just updated or posted something! Sorry, I've been currently very busy with school. I've been collection a lot of photos and information about fashion lately. And this is what I found:
Anna Dello Russo can make anything work, that's why she is so extraordinary and fabulous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I read a couple of days a article in Style.com about her 'day' and it sounds absolutely magnificent; wake up and go for a swim in a pool with a mermaid mosaic at the bottom, then go to three fashion shows, after-parties...the list never ends.

I want winter to last longer because then I could buy myself a coat like this:
Photobucket
Such a wonderful outfit.

Great way to use my vintage shall:
Photobucket
Definitely gonna try this out soon, looks perfect.

Cosy clothes takes a new level:
Photobucket
love.

Wishing for a skirt like this one:
Photobucket

I want to be in Paris at the moment:
Photobucket

I ♥ Dior's creativity with gloves:
Photobucket
(Photos in this post from: Jak&Jil, Street Preeper, The Cobra Snake, Dior.com, Stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se...)
Filled with inspiration! I have so many ideas to work on!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments: