Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sun Of A Gun

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

These photos where taken way back in December and were forgotten for a while, so here they are! I was inspired by this photo and wanted to do the same thing with my vintage shawl. My brother, Marko, is wearing an H&M jacket and tuque, Urban Outfitters shirt and my favorites...Pull&Bear boots!

Anyways, I always twitter what I'm cooking and I never really post the recipes, which is awful since I make people hungry and don't give them the chance to do them, so today I am going to prevent that.Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this recipe so much, I did it twice in less than a week. The first time I baked it for my aunt's birthday. I did it with whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour and made a delicous organge jam to eat it with. The second time was for the rest of my family, and well...it was gone in less than 10 minutes.


1 comment:

Dana said...

You look so cute! I love the shoes and what you did with the cape, so creative :)
That cake looks really tasty!