Thursday, March 28, 2013


(Vintage blouse+bag+belt+necklace/Now is Style skirt/Sirens wedges)
This skirt from Now is Style is one of the most unique pieces in my wardrobe because it is literally a abstract work of art. I love the bubble shape and the texture of the fabric too because it is furry aswell as extremely soft. 

For the many who have asked me if these Lady Gaga-esque shoes are wearable...yes, yes they are, they are even more wearable than many of the ones I have with heels on. They do not only serves as shoes to walk in but they also make a great room decoration.



Arina Nahya N Nafia said...


Megan Magers said...

oh my skirt this is absolutely amazing. couldnt agree more that its a piece of art, the shape and hem and floral print (and soft fuzzy texture) all make it so (and make me want it in my closet asap). I am obsessing over the way you paired it with a checkered button up and the belt really brings the look home. not to mention the heels you look perfect xo

Milex said...

You have my admiration

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Great outfit!! The shoes and the skirt look awesome. Love it!