Friday, February 4, 2011

I am here

Hello everybody! It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. Almost three months ago I started to get uninspired and bored of blogging, so I left my blog for a while until I was ready to start blogging more frequently. Then the day I planned to ‘reopen’ my blog came, and well I felt the need to change the name. My blogs previous name was ‘lealikesfashion’ which meant it had to be only about fashion. This kind of limited the choices I had in blogging. I wanted to post recipes, inspirations, anything that I find pleasant to the eye…but I couldn’t, because the blog wasn’t called ‘lealikeseverything’. You get what I mean? My brother brought this name up and I think is perfect. He also did a lovely job with the new design ♥. The sidebar is pretty much the same, even the e-mail that still has the previous name (I am hoping to change it a month, once everyone gets used to the new name). Anyways, I hope all of you enjoy the new changes as much as I do!
Welcome to Suburban Diaries everybody!

Lea


Photobucket

Monsieur Lafayette (my Basset Hound pup) is really photogenic.

No comments: