Thursday, August 9, 2012

Grand Illusion

Back to the good' old camera! Seriously, I think is time for me to get job and start saving up some money for a DSLR camera.

 I haven't been capable enough to forget the fact that in a few weeks this lovely summer break will end and I will be back in school learning things I know (most) will do no impact in my everyday life. I'm kind of  exited, in a way, knowing there will be a purpose to dress well almost everyday of the week.  For me the key to a good back-to-school wardrope is really to just get versatile pieces that you can wear in every season and make endless outfits with. This is where this dress comes in. The generous team at Glamorous sent me this piece, which arrived at my door step this morning. The first though I had, once I saw it, was that the lightness of the fabric, and the fit and flare silhouette, would be great for literally every month of the year. Just wear it with a cardigan, highwaisted socks, a tuque and some wedge ankle boots for the cold weather! That's what I call a perfect lbd. 

I'm also wearing: H&M sunglasses, Forever 21 heels, and a vintage bag 

Hope everyone is having a good week!


1 comment:

Lily Fang said...

Hi Lea! Great lbd and photos. I completely agree that school is a reason to dress well and I also would love a DSLR (I currently have a prosumer). Your photos look lovely anyway, and I just wanted to let you know that I was talking to Julie from BrowNY and she asked how you were. I hope you don't mind that I gave her your new url. Great look as always!